Work with us in 2023-24
We are keen to work collaboratively with others and actively seek opportunities to work alongside them for mutual benefit. For example:
- Sponsorship, investment to support our workshops, conferences and events for the just under 500 community pharmacy contracts that we represent, support and develop.
- Partnership, corporate relationships over a longer term and/or to meet specific health outcomes in identified communities.
- Consultancy, we can provide professional or expert advice to organisations wanting to understand more about, or work with, community pharmacy.
Here we present our opportunities for 2023/24.
Click on a heading below for more information.
The forum, which will meet at least twice in 2023, is a place for NHS community pharmacy leaders to hear about current issues affecting their sector and brings them together with pharmacists and professionals from other sectors whose work supports or advances the interests of NHS community pharmacists across Kent, Thames Valley, Hampshire & Isle of Wight, Sussex and Surrey.
It is also attended by representatives of the sectors leadership body – CPE (Community Pharmacy England) – along with the NHS commissioners and our regions training and academic leaders.
Held at accessible locations throughout the area, each meeting usually sees more than 15 attendees and guest speakers, all experts in their field, or senior managers in their organisations.
The continued development of Primary Care Networks (PCNs) across England remains a key part of implementing the NHS Long Term Plan (LTP) and it is of great importance that community pharmacy is a fully integrated part of the networks.
The Pharmacy PCN Lead has an important role in shaping engagement between pharmacies in the PCN. The role:
- provides a single channel of engagement with the PCN, building collaborative working relationships with relevant PCN members; and
- identifies opportunities for pharmacies in the PCN area and assist the LPC, and other relevant LPCs, with the development of community pharmacy service proposals to meet local population health needs.
The development and support of the Community Pharmacy PCN Leads is an important element of the work at CPSS.
To support with running contractor events on current topics relevant to community pharmacy and the healthcare agenda please contact us via LPC@communitypharmacyss.co.uk to discuss the details. These events can be either virtual or face-to-face across the Surrey and Sussex geography.
For more information