Welcome to our new website
We are the unified local voice for the three local pharmaceutical committees (LPCs) in Surrey, East Sussex and West Sussex. We work with NHS England Area Teams, Local Authorities, CCGs and other healthcare professionals to help plan healthcare services. We negotiate and discuss pharmacy services with commissioners and give advice to community pharmacy contractors and others wanting to know more about the 515 local pharmacies across Sussex and Surrey.
Here you will find a comprehensive list of advice, hints, tips and links to help you manage your NHS contract.
We always send our newsletters and regular mailings to pharmacy NHS mail accounts. However, we recognise that our news is relevant to all pharmacy staff, not just the person who opens the emails! So urge all team members to sign up to receive our news.
Christmas & New Year Bank Holiday opening hours 2021/22 & Rota Claim form
With the countdown to Christmas underway many people across Surrey and Sussex will be wanting to plan ahead for the big day and the holidays…
Introduction to Pharmacy Careers Map
Health Education England in collaboration with Community Pharmacy Surrey & Sussex, and Kent LPC have developed an interactive Pharmacy Careers Map to promote a career…
Mandated Health Campaigns for 2021/2022
NHS England and NHS Improvement (NHSEI) and the Pharmaceutical Services Negotiating Committee (PSNC) have agreed the national health campaigns, which community pharmacy contractors must participate…
Changes to the COVID-19 test kit distribution service
The current COVID-19 test kit distribution service has been extended until 3 October 2021. An amended COVID-19 test kit distribution service will begin from 4…
Helping achieve NHS targets to deliver reduced emissions by moving to lower carbon inhalers
NHS Long Term Plan set targets to deliver significant and accelerated reductions in the total emissions from the NHS by moving to lower carbon inhalers,…
- PSNC is increasingly hearing from pharmacy teams who are struggling to cope with ongoing financial and operational pressures, and who are concerned about the impact that the […]
- NHS Digital is improving the Summary Care Record (SCR) Alert Viewer and is welcoming views from community pharmacy SCR Governance Persons. Participants will be able […]
- More than 22 million jabs have been delivered by community pharmacy-led COVID vaccination sites in the past 12 months. Pharmacies have been central to the Government’s […]
- NHS England and NHS Improvement have announced today (14th January 2022), that community pharmacy contractors can expect to receive more referrals from NHS 111 for […]
- The Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) has today (14/01/2022) granted the following initial list of price concessions: Drug Pack size Price Concession Benzydamine […]
- The Government’s offer of free personal protective equipment (PPE) to frontline health and social care staff in England, including community pharmacy teams, has been extended for […]