Welcome to our website
We are the unified local voice for the three local pharmaceutical committees (LPCs) in Surrey, East Sussex and West Sussex. We work with NHS England Area Teams, Local Authorities, CCGs and other healthcare professionals to help plan healthcare services. We negotiate and discuss pharmacy services with commissioners and give advice to community pharmacy contractors and others wanting to know more about the 515 local pharmacies across Sussex and Surrey.
Here you will find a comprehensive list of advice, hints, tips and links to help you manage your NHS contract.
We always send our newsletters and regular mailings to pharmacy NHS mail accounts. However, we recognise that our news is relevant to all pharmacy staff, not just the person who opens the emails! So urge all team members to sign up to receive our news.
What do you want raised at your next LPC meeting?
Your Local Pharmaceutical Committee is meeting in February and they would like to raise and discuss issues that concern you. If you have anything you would like raised at this meeting please complete the survey monkey link below. LPC meetings are open to observers and we especially encourage community pharmacy contractors and their team members to join us and find out what we do. Should you wish to attend an LPC meeting as an observer in person or by video, this needs to be pre-arranged. Email us at: LPC@communitypharmacyss.co.uk.
Review Steering Group (RSG) update
The Review Steering Group (RSG) has published its proposals. Contractors can visit the RSG website to read the full proposals (a summary is also available). The contractor vote (one vote per contractor) will begin end of May 2022 (date to follow), with the results announced in June 2022.
Independent Pharmacy Awards – New categories
The Independent Pharmacy Awards has two new categories this year and we’d love you or someone you know to enter: Locum of the Year This…
June Bank Holiday Pharmacy opening hours
The June pharmacy Bank Holiday opening hours have been circulated by NHS England and NHS Improvement South East Region. To view the Surrey pharmacy opening…
RSG proposals now published and upcoming briefing events available
The Pharmacy Review Steering Group (RSG) proposals on the future of the representation and support provided by PSNC and LPCs have now been published on…
Kamsons Pharmacy visited by Sir Peter Bottomley, MP
Kamsons Pharmacy, in Goring, Worthing, West Sussex hosted a visit with Sir Peter Bottomley, MP for Worthing West on Friday 29th April where he met…
The Independent Pharmacy Awards 2022 are open for entries!
For 2022 the Awards feature two new categories, giving more entry options for the pharmacy team. The new categories are Pharmacy Technician of the Year…
- Contractors will have until the 7 June 2022 to submit their FP34C declaration through the Manage Your Service (MYS) portal for NHS pharmaceutical services delivered […]
- PSNC’s Dispensing & Supply team have created easy to use flow charts to assist pharmacists in selecting the correct SSP for HRT medicines. These charts […]
- NHS Digital is inviting community pharmacy teams to share views relating to the new Booking and Referral Standard (BaRS). This will ensure that the tool […]
- Community pharmacy contractors can now access a recording of PSNC’s recent online workshop about the Data Security and Protection Toolkit. Around 500 people registered for […]
- Health Education England (HEE) are seeking the views of frontline community pharmacists to support the development of further training modules that support pharmacists in the provision of NHS community pharmacy […]
- The Drug Tariff Preface published monthly lists additions, deletions and other changes to products listed in the Drug Tariff. Below is a summary of the […]