Welcome to our new website
We are the unified local voice for the three local pharmaceutical committees (LPCs) in Surrey, East Sussex and West Sussex. We work with NHS England Area Teams, Local Authorities, CCGs and other healthcare professionals to help plan healthcare services. We negotiate and discuss pharmacy services with commissioners and give advice to community pharmacy contractors and others wanting to know more about the 515 local pharmacies across Sussex and Surrey.
Here you will find a comprehensive list of advice, hints, tips and links to help you manage your NHS contract.
We always send our newsletters and regular mailings to pharmacy NHS mail accounts. However, we recognise that our news is relevant to all pharmacy staff, not just the person who opens the emails! So urge all team members to sign up to receive our news.
What do you want raised at your next LPC meeting?
Your Local Pharmaceutical Committee is meeting in February and they would like to raise and discuss issues that concern you. If you have anything you would like raised at this meeting please complete the survey monkey link below. LPC meetings are open to observers and we especially encourage community pharmacy contractors and their team members to join us and find out what we do. Should you wish to attend an LPC meeting as an observer in person or by video, this needs to be pre-arranged. Email us at: LPC@communitypharmacyss.co.uk.
Christmas & New Year Bank Holiday opening hours 2021/22 & Rota Claim form
With the countdown to Christmas underway many people across Surrey and Sussex will be wanting to plan ahead for the big day and the holidays…
Introduction to Pharmacy Careers Map
Health Education England in collaboration with Community Pharmacy Surrey & Sussex, and Kent LPC have developed an interactive Pharmacy Careers Map to promote a career…
Mandated Health Campaigns for 2021/2022
NHS England and NHS Improvement (NHSEI) and the Pharmaceutical Services Negotiating Committee (PSNC) have agreed the national health campaigns, which community pharmacy contractors must participate…
Changes to the COVID-19 test kit distribution service
The current COVID-19 test kit distribution service has been extended until 3 October 2021. An amended COVID-19 test kit distribution service will begin from 4…
Helping achieve NHS targets to deliver reduced emissions by moving to lower carbon inhalers
NHS Long Term Plan set targets to deliver significant and accelerated reductions in the total emissions from the NHS by moving to lower carbon inhalers,…
- NHS Digital and PSNC is inviting community pharmacy contractors to take part in research trialling the new NHSmail Virtual Visits appointment booking and remote consultation […]
- Community pharmacy contractors should have received their campaign materials last week for the weight management health campaign, which is the third mandated campaign agreed for […]
- A new Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Drug Safety Update (Vol 15 Issue 6 January 2022) has been published and includes articles on: […]
- Community Pharmacies implementing Ask for ANI scheme to help domestic abuse victims hailed as a successA year ago, community pharmacies were encouraged to get involved with the Ask for ANI (Assistance Needed Immediately) scheme that helps to provide a safe […]
- The Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) has today (18/01/2022) granted the following list of price concessions: Drug Pack size Price Concession Amoxicillin 500mg […]
- PSNC is increasingly hearing from pharmacy teams who are struggling to cope with ongoing financial and operational pressures, and who are concerned about the impact that the […]